Hello happy day.. layout share by Michelle

08:00

Hello fellow Scrappers!
Im back today with another layout share using the current Scrapbook kit - Leila

I loved the bright, fun, happy colours of the triangular shaped paper within the kit. 
It matched perfectly with the colours in the photo Ive chosen to document

Leila often brings us plates of cakes and deserts from her play kitchen. On this day it was an extra special cake for her Uncle Tim as it was his birthday, and she was cooperative enough for me to take a photo to send to him. Bonus!
I know I say this about pretty much all of my layouts, but I LOVE how this one turned out!!
The colours, the embellishments, the happy little face in the photo (this was the week we both had a crazy head cold that had wiped out of energy to do nothing more than snuggle in bed, or on the couch. You wouldn't think it from the smile she gave me, but she was pretty miserable for the remainder of that day, and we missed out on seeing Uncle Tim for his birthday dinner)

Ive grouped the photo (and signature doily) together with tags and floral embellishments from both the Main kit and the Maggie Holmes Shine Add-On. Love the mix of colours, with the pops of gold throughout

The acetate tags are a cute finishing touch to the sides of photos, good for layering as they are see through and mix well with the other embellishments

LOVING this roller stamp! I think I've used it on each page so far..

I've created the title from the 'hello love' wood veneer that I cut down and layered behind the 'Happy day' die cut

Lastly some handwritten journalling and splatters of Gold colorshine to finish the page off

Thanks for stopping by today, more to share very soon
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive