Documenting Life - Week 46 With Karyn!

07:00

It's Karyn here today sharing Week 46 of my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. This was a busy week in the lead up to the end of school year and I had lots of photos!

This week I've used the Nov/Dec Pocket Life kit Jessica from Scrappy Canary.

Here is a close up of the LHS. The papers and embellishments in this kit are a mix of subtle and bold with a splash of gold!
When we went out for dinner we had this amazing (and large) dessert - eating out is all about dessert isn't it!?! I cut these labels from a sheet of the patterned paper, they are perfect for adding journalling to your cards! 
I was lucky enough to be able to attend Finnabair's "overemotional" class at Seriously Scrapbooking in Adelaide, so much amazing inspiration from Anna and all the other lovely ladies at the class :)
Here is a close up of the RHS. I've printed my journalling for the week directly onto a piece of the patterned paper, and used some of the fun circle alphas as a title.
The patterned paper has lots of elements that can be fussy cut to add extra detail to your cards - and a paperclip is always a fun addition to a card. The "xoxo" stamp is the roller stamp from the Leila SB kit . I'm a roller stamp junkie and have at least 20 of them!!  
The photos here were taken when Rachael had a day home from school with conjunctivitis - she was so bored she dressed up in her life jacket and practiced the piano!!

I've used lots of the Pink Paislee clear accent stickers from the kit on the cards and photos.
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Happy Crafting
Karyn xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive