Week 26 Pocket Life share with Agnus...

15:23

Hi again, I'm back with another project life share using the sold out June 'Bon-Voyage' Pocket Life Kit. Although this kit is themed at travel, it is not limited to vacation pages and works really well with everyday life photos. 


My album is very full and I have reached the halfway mark of the year and am getting ready to move onto our second album, and because I wanted to this album to end evenly I have condensed week 26 onto a single layout. 


I added a few items from the store, including some fun chipboard stickers from the Pink Paislee Atlas collection as well as cute flair badge from the awesome Cocoa Vanilla range.


I used one of the overlays from the Atlas Instagram Cards set over a photo of my gorgeous nieces, adding a stitched border to the pic for extra detail. 


I loved the diagonal stripe on one of the travel tags, and covered the airplane with a simple simple circle from the paper pad, adding another chipboard shape over the top.


My favourite pic was of a little snail shell my son found in our yard, and I added a chipboard frame as well as one of the gorgeous wood veneer words from the kit.


I used simple paper layers to create a custom background for my journal card and added a flip pocket to hold a few extra photos.



That completes week 26 and our first album! I'll be back in a couple of weeks to share some pages from July :) in the meantime don't forget to use the code 'AGNUS10' to save 10% off your next purchase from the Scrappy Canary store. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive