"Live In The Moment" June "Globe-Trotter" Scrapbook Kit | Louise Beerens

18:46

Hi Canaries!  I am excited to share my first layout using the June "Globe-Trotter" Kit.  It's chock-full of papers from Pink Paislee's Atlas Collection among others that co-ordinate beautifully.  Although the products have a travel theme, I can see how easily they can be used for everyday stories.


For today's layout I decided on a pared back colour palette of grey, silver and dark blue to go with my black and white 4x3 photos.  




I layered one of the 4x4 transparencies in the kit over some vellum and patterned paper to form my title.


I also cut apart one of the 4x4 cards to make the bottom right portion of my grid.



There are still kits available as well as lots of new goodies in the Scrappy Canary Store and don't forget to use the discount code LOUISE10 for 10% off.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive