Let's go on an adventure with Lauren

11:05

Hi Canaries! Lauren here!

Today I am taking you on an adventure using the last of the Bon Voyage Pocket Life Kit. I am sad because this will be the last kit for a while. I love being part of the Scrappy Canary family and we will be back soon!


I created this page as the last page of our travel album from our trip to the USA in 2014. The kit was perfect and I loved layering the mix of bits and pieces from our trip - from plane tickets, to money and a room key. I even added some stitching to tie in the yellow throughout the spread.

I love this photo of Ash and I on our first day at Disneyland and I think it captures the feeling of fun and joy that we had throughout our trip! 


I layered so many of the papers and the embellishments on kraft card stock and I am so pleased with how it turned out. The embellishments in the kit were so cute and many of the tags I fussy cut out to create dimensional items of interest.


Now don't forget the 40% off sale is still happening in the store - just use the code YELLOW at checkout - you can grab some incredible bargains so head over and take a look. 

I hope that you have a chance to get creative over the weekend! Enjoy! Love, Lauren xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive