Pocket Life share with Agnus

17:04

Hi :) I have a another week to share from my project life album using the sold out April Pocket Life kit from the store.


I may have already mentioned how much I enjoyed using the bold colours in the kit, and once again it made bringing all my photos together a breeze! 


As always, I started the week with a weekly title card which I created by combing a few papers, cards and embellishments from the kit. I also added one of the Shimelle True Stories Wooden Buttons to the card and some of my photos. 

I used matching embroidery thread to add some stitched detail onto a few of the grid cards, adding a small cluster of embellishments over the photo. 


I used one of the fun die-cut filler cards to add a pop of colour to the page, using a few simple arrows to add more interest. 



I repeated the hand stitching on the second part of the week, and added journaling directly over the photo. 


I often like to add  memorabilia to my pages and my boys know that they need to keep tickets from all the events they go to ;) 




If you missed out on getting one of these kits, then you can still choose from a fabulous selection of new kits in the store but you'll need to be quick before they sell out too! Don't forget to use the code 'AGNUS10' to save 10% off all purchases from the Scrappy Canary store.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive