Scrapbook mini album - Chantelle

07:00

 Hello again.  Today I have a little scrapbooking share - it's a little mini album that is very quick and easy to make and doesn't require a lot of paper.
For the structure of the album, all you need in one plain 12x12 paper - here I've just used white.  It's been folded into quarters, so you have four sections.  A vertical cut has been made down to the center of the page as shown in the picture below.

 On each of the four sections, you can design your own little page.  I've cut out four squares of pattern paper from the kit and also trimmed my photo's to suit.

 From here, I've embellished each little section with stickers and embellishments from the kit. 
 Here are a few close-up's:
 I've used that triangle paper to create some more buntings.  I do love a cute banner!!
And I love to use cotton thread as a bit of a feature when adding in embellishments.
The little word stickers provided just the right sentiments for this album.

Once I was happy with the four little sections, I folded the album into place and decorated the front section.

There's more gorgeous pattern paper - I just love those hearts.  The feathers were another favourite from the kit - here I've layered them over an arrow sticker and added in some twine.

This was so fun to make - I hope you feel inspired ♥
Thanks for coming by ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive