"Too Cute" Layout Share with Louise

07:00

I'm back with another layout using the "Lots of Love" January Scrapbook Kit and the "Be Mine" Embellishment Kit.  

The striped patterned paper from Dear Lizzy was begging me to cut it apart along one of the lines to form the shape of my page. I added a paper doily from my stash to beef up the photo cluster.


 I decided to pair it with the silver elements in the kit and I used one of the speech bubble stickers backed with mint green paper from the kit as my title and popped it up on foam tape for some dimension.




I used some stickers from the embellishement kit to add to my silver glitter stickers and I also cut up some of the phrases from another of the patterned papers.




The little heart brads from the embellishment kit are so adorable!




And of course, some Heidi Swapp Colour Shine (Navy) splats, machine stitching and sequins were the final details.



I will be back soon with another layout :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive