Today You Were Meant To Shine - With Karyn!

07:00

Hi Scrappy Canary Lovelies!

It's Karyn here today with a scrapbook page I made using the January Scrapbook Kit - Lots Of Love

This is such a pretty kit and for this layout I used the yellow and neutral papers with pops of colour from the embelliehments. I've inked the edges of all my papers and you may have noticed that there is no watercolouring - I wanted to showcase the gorgeous papers!

There are some pretty tags in the kit and lovely pops of glitter gold. Some of the words on the banner strips didn't suit my layout so I just strategically stuck other banners over the top - makes for a lovely layered effect. 
In the kit is a packet of Dear Lizzy watercolor words. I sprayed 2 with some coral Heidi Swapp colorshine. I also cut out the words "you were meant to shine" from a sheet of the patterned paper in the kit
The heart brad is from the January embellishment kit - Be Mine

A layout is never complete without a few sequins!

Happy Crafting
Karyn xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive