Project Life and Candy Hearts...

08:52

Hi, I'm very happy to be sharing my first spread as a Scrappy Canary girl :) I have been playing with the January Candy Heart Pocket Life kit to document week 3 in my 2015 project life album and simply love all the gorgeous goodies!!


I have also used the Be Mine Embellishment kit as well as a few extra pieces from the Lots of Love Scrapbook kit.


The week began with some back to school shopping, followed by a couple of trips to the pet store to buy supplies for our baby lizards new home.  



The large shipping tags from the embellishment kit were a perfect place to record all the supplies my son needs to start back at school next week. The photo of his supplies was very bright so I toned it down a little with some vellum before adding one of the cork accents.


Our babies seem to be enjoying their new home but because the tank was an awkward shape to photograph, I decided to cut down the photo to remove most of the background which allowed me to add one of the lovely glitter tags from the scrapbook kit.



My niece recently had a baby shower and the colours in this photo were a perfect match for one of the 6x6" papers from the kit and helped me set the tone for the entire page. 


I love the look of white text over bright photos and knew that the gorgeous water colour words from the scrapbook kit would be perfect for achieving this look. I stitched the word in place before adding a couple of stickers directly onto the photo. 


The lacy die-cut card from the kit made a perfect background for an easy filler card, and the gold and white word stickers were great for adding a little detail to some of the photos.


I hope you're enjoying using this month's kits as much as I am :) I'll be back in a couple of weeks with another spread xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive