January Sketch Challenge

18:06

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! Manda here and today we are revealing the new sketch challenge.

For my layout I used the December Sunshine & Lollipops Scrapbook kit and also some paper from the Summer Days add-on.  
This layout is basically about my new year goals (I prefer the word goals to resolutions!) which are written down the right hand side of the layout. The photo is just one I took on the day after New Years when we went to the beach, I liked the idea of washing away the old year when I was thinking about my goals. 


So now we want to see how you interpret the sketch! To play along, create a page, card or PL filler card/page based on the sketch (feel free to flip it or move it about a bit, you can also use it to make a card or PL filler card) and then use the linky tool below to link us up to your blog or online gallery.

You have until 01 February (11.55pm AEDT) to link up and a randomly drawn winner will receive a $10 gift voucher to spend in the the Scrappy Canary Store
___________________________________________________
 This month's winner is:
Congratulations Chloe, please email me at hello@scrappycanary.com to claim your prize.
___________________________________________________



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thanks for the new sketch. I tried and tried to get last month's to work for me. But alas nada. This one is singing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Squeal*! Thank you so much!!
    And I LOVE the new sketch and sample - very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sketch and inspiration! I had so much fun with this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was wondering do I have to use all products from your store to enter your sketch challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all, everyone is welcome. Our next one will go up on Wednesday.

      Delete

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive