Captured with the 'Sunshine and Lollipops' Kit by Tarrah

08:00

Happy New Year Canaries!!

It's Tarrah here with you today to share my first of 3 layouts that I have created using the gorgeous 'Sunshine and Lollipops' Scrapbook Kit!

I had a photo in mind when I saw the muted tones of the Bo Bunny chevron patterned paper so I kept the colours fairly muted with just a touch of teal added....

'Captured'

I love to challenge myself to try and use only the things included in the monthly kits for a page but this time I have added a few extra items that aren't included in the kit.....the paper doily, the shipping tag, the gold mist and the thin washi tape at the top of the layout..


The photo is of my gorgeous sister-in-law and my even more gorgeous nephew Samuel...who are currently over from England visiting! I am getting so many cuddles and love from him...I just adore him so much!! 

Thank you so much for stopping by the Scrappy Canary blog today....if you would like a December Sunshine and Lollipops Scrapbook kit, hop over to the store now to purchase one as they are going like hotcakes!

Have a great day and happy creating!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow Tarrah, just gorgeous, everything is in perfect proportion on your page, especially the little bundle of joy in the pic!!!! Enjoy your cuddles!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive