Strawberry Fields Forever with Lauren

12:31

Hi Scrappy Canaries! Hope you are enjoying the gorgeous Spring sunshine! It's Lauren here with my Week 36 Pocket Scrapbooking layout using the September Kit.

By now I know that your letterboxes will be overflowing with Scrappy Canary September Kit happy mail! How great are they? While I may not be the biggest fan of the namesakes of our kits, the Beatles (I know, I know, my husband thinks it is one of my biggest weaknesses!), I am a massive fan of this month's kits!

I had so much fun playing with this month's kits - especially the September Pocket Life Kit - Strawberry Fields. For today's blog post I am only using this kit - the only things I have added to the spread are ink, my week stamp, some card stock for mounting photos and adhesive.

The week I worked on is Week 36 and would you believe that on one of the papers there was a 36! Talk about serendipity! The Shimelle products were so much fun to work with - especially the cork stickers - I used them, along with pieces of the same paper, to tie all of the pockets together.

The Studio Calico word stickers were awesome and I used one on every pocket. The sayings were so cute. For this card I used the stickers as words in my journalling which was a bit of fun (and I hope it doesn't look too much like a ransom note)! I also really loved working with the Pretty Little Studio Marigold tabs. I combined them with the MME letter stickers across the layout.


So there you have it Canaries - my Week 36 layout - I hope that you all feel inspired to either burst open your happy mail and start creating or head over immediately to the Scrappy Canary store and purchase one of the kits.


In my next post I'll be using the leftovers from the kit and the embellishment kit, Abbey Road. Have a great week and I'll see you all soon, L xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive