Snap Click Smile using the Bohemian Scrapbook Kit by Tarrah McLean

08:00

Hi there Canaries!

It's Tarrah back with you again today sharing another layout using the beautiful August Bohemian Scrapbook Kit! This is the second layout I have created with this kit that I am sharing with you today...all together I created 3 layouts with this kit and still have LOADS left over! If you would like to see the first layout you can see that on the blog here..... 

'Snap Click Smile' 

I absolutely love chevron so I just had to use that Chic Tags 'Lovely' patterned paper from the Cloud Nine collection that is featured in this kit as my background.....

The Snap, Click, Smile title was cut with my Silhouette Cameo but the title is not included in this kit.....I also adore the Pinkfresh Studio mini enamel frames and the exclusive Wilna stamp all are included in this fabulous Bohemian Scrapbook Kit!    

I just love that all the products in the kits still go together even though there are lots of different manufacturers...I was really happy with this layout!

Don't forget that you don't have to commit to a kit subscription if you do not wish too....you can simply order one or all of the kits for the month and see how you like creating with them...no obligation to commit monthly if you don't want too! 

So that's it from me today......happy creating with your Scrappy Canary kits!

Tarrah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive