December Daily (with Kayla)

09:22


I'm back to share more of my December Daily album as it is happening.
You may notice that I have no photos yet…we don't live in town anymore and the nearest photo developing place is not very near at all. What I decided to do until I was waiting on photos was to put together some foundation pages and journalling.
I also made my front page which you can see above.
I found the idea for adding the title and stitching straight on the page protector on Pinterest.
I also added sequins and wood veneer stars and sewed the pocket shut.
I love how it turned out.

I am using a Studio Calico Handbook for my album and I am loving punching holes and adding extra 'little pages' for interest. 




The page on the left I created with my Silhouette Cameo. I absolutely love the font and love the saying, so it had to go in my album!



As you can see I also added another sequin pocket. These are definitely my favourite thing to do at the moment!

I've been working away on my album the last few days, so can't wait to share more!

Kayla. x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love this! did you create that silhouette cut out of 'let your heart be light' yourself? love that font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages so far Kayla, I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive