A few layouts from both August and September PL Kits

14:26

Hello all

It's Holly here and I'm a bit behind on my blogging. I have had several layouts finished for a while and kept forgetting to photograph and share. Oops. So a bit of a photo over load for this post, with pages from both August and September Polly! kits. Both of these kits have been fabulous and so easy to create with. I will have more from the September kit coming before the next kit release but for now, here are some pics of weeks 35-37 :)







 Sorry for a couple of totally dodgy pics. I didn't switch lenses and this one doesn't autofocus. Ick! But thankfully I have a new one arriving hopefully tomorrow that will do the job much better ;)

 How pretty is the colour palette of the September kit. I love love love these colours!


Hope those of you who have subscribed to these yummy kits have been enjoying yours too. They are so full of goodness! And enough to do at least a full month worth of pages, which is perfect.

Have a great week.

Holly x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive